Friday, August 21, 2009

I wonder.

Looks can be very deceiving. I don't know if you agree or not, but to me it can.

Let's look at it in a guy's view.
What do you look for in a girl?
-Skinny-minny high class bootie girls.
-Perfect skin.
-Easy to say, gorgeous and good looking.

But do they look in the inside? No, they don't. Mhm, correct me if I'm wrong gents. But, I only say what I only see. Well, it happens a lot of times.

But, what if the girl is hideous in the inside?
What if she doesn't even have the brains to count 2 + 2?
What if all she knows is Gucci, Prada, Dolce&Gabbana, FENDI, and whatever other brands there in this world.
What if she cares about a broken nail more than she would ever care about a broken heart?
What if she laughs at almost everything cause she's just too slow to develop everything going on around her?

Eyy come on, I'm saying "what if" ladies, don't get too offended. Sometimes know that someone in the inside before you think about the outside. Looks can be very deceiving, not only about how pretty or good looking they are, also about how they dress. Come on girls, you don't expect everyone to buy branded stuffs, do you? If it's nice to wear, wear it. Why care about the brand? A girl can also be a girl if the only thing she wears is t-shirt and khaki jeans, you wouldn't know unless you know her, right? Why judge punks, skaters, indie freaks, or hip-hoppers by the way they look? Why divide them into clique? Sometimes I just don't get it, I don't get it at all. Life can be really funny sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment