Saturday, August 22, 2009

I got it from Dian.

"Aha ! I gotta a virus now from Atilia . She used to sleep in the morning , and now I'm getting the same virus from her. Oh man ! I can't sleep thats the point here babe =( . Mummy asked me to go to bed , get a rest and bla bla =) but am not sleepy , what should I do uh buddy ? * I'm super duper impress*

"Oh Atilia , tidur lah awal tidur lah awal,jangan lah engkau tidur lewat karena engkau akan membiarkan virus ini merebak di kalangan kawan engkau"!
(Jampi untuk you)"

Excuse me, woman? Hahaha, well too bad. Tehee. I know you love me too much. :P I'm back to basic. I can get up early by MYSELF. Impressive? ;) Be jealous baby girl.

Get some rest lah k? Class nak start dah ni. You don't want to miss any class, now do you? Eyyy we have to get our asses to college or else we can't go stalk on Amm and Aidil nemore, hmm now what say you? HAHAHAHA GOTCHA! (ok now I miss Hafiz lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment