Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I need to stop running.

I’m going to let you in on a little secret.

Our kind, the free spirits and the wild ones, we love to be free.

We want to go where we want, when we want and not have to answer to anyone. The second someone tries to get serious, we drift into the background and run away. We run so fast because we know it’s not for us, this serious business. Some of the wild ones are terrified to be trapped in some cage, being loved too much. I know that no matter how hard I run from what I do not want, a small part of me wants to be tamed. I know that the second the right guy comes along I will not try to escape how I feel. The wild ones, they long to be tamed. We will never admit it, but sometimes we get tired from running, we need somewhere to catch our breath. We want to find a safe haven and a warm place to sleep at night. We run because we are wild, but it is impossible to run forever. We have to find our forever in order to stop running.

2 comments:

  1. hey although i didnt know you much, but pls stay strong okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wey i love your blog la aunty.
    whatever it is, stop running, you
    should try jogging.

    ReplyDelete