Monday, October 19, 2009

This doesn't happen.

So why does it happen to me?

I’m really sick of feeling like I do, and I don’t think that I could live without it. and I hate myself for it. I miss being comfortable.

Why do people stress out so much nowadays over such small shit?

Why is it that the people who know that they pissed you off always ask if they pissed you off? Obviously, you pissed me off.

Why is it that I can never rant when I’m happy, but yet when I’m mad, or depressed, I can go on for hours about shit?

When was it ever okay to be that fake? Why do people act like they’re always something different from everyone else. No matter if it’s less than or more than, it’s always something different. I wish that people could just realize that we are all god damn humans. So get your face out of your asshole.

I’m tired of people not being real with me, and I do know that in the past, I was the worst case of this, but heys, it’s called growing up.

I really wish that the people around me would have a little more faith in me, it really does put you down terribly when you hear some of the shit that I do.

I wish that people could be real, and at the beginning of every conversation, they would tell you what they expect from you at the end of everything that they say.

I wish that I had a lifetime supply of chrysanthemum tea and ice-cream.


I wish I didn’t fuck up.

No comments:

Post a Comment