Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm tired.

I'm so angry and frustrated, it’s terrible.

I keep thinking of who to talk to, but I don't like ruining peoples days with my depressing shit of which is all I know what to talk about anymore. It’s what my days are filled with now, and its all I hear. Things that depress me even more.

I'm trying to meet new people that might be able to make my days better. I'm tired of having days where all I think about is the things that depress me.

I miss my ex boyfriend. I love him because he was there for me when we were together, but really, I don't know if he was. It’s complicated, and I don't really know what to do anymore. The best thing in the world right now would be to have a male as a close friend that doesn't want anything from me. Gay or not, I don't mind. I just know that sometimes males understand more than females. However, I can't really complain on the female friend department -- I have one good female friend. She's been there for me so far, but I also thought I had a best friend that was always there for me, though throughout time, she has proven me otherwise.

I just really want someone I can be real with, and wouldn’t mind spending a lot of time with me. (I'm not pointing fingers at anyone here) but I really just want someone who gets me and I can be really all of myself with. I'm tired of holding back parts of me and my personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment