Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Letter of reasons.

Him: I don't remember what I did to you.
Me: What do you mean?
Him: All I know is, you are done, finish and gone.

I don't know, I guess I was so sick of everything and I know I said “I can’t do this anymore” but now that I’ve put the past behind. I think it’s okay, I think I can handle us being friends again. But it still kinda shock me how you pretended like I never mattered to you, because that’s so not true. But then we both agreed friends is okay, but I know for a fact that things will never be like how it used to.

You said “I still love you”. I’m sure you do, or did, or whatever. But even now we’re friends, it’s not the same. Before when we talk, I actually felt connected or something, but now it’s nothing. I still want to know what’s going on in your life. But when we talk, I don’t get the same feeling anymore. I don't get you. I don't get me. I just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment