Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Stop it, Atilia.

I've never cried this hard before in my life, you made me do it. I acted strong in front of you, knowing if I cried it's just not worth it anymore. I'll miss catching you looking at me and smiling. I'll also sure miss how hard you'd make me laugh on and on. You're an adult now, time to face the real world. You need to spend time wisely and focus now. I'm just a girl you knew in the past. Trust me, I'm gonna find you someday and tell you everything but that day won't come soon. I hope I'll still have time to do all that cause I hate regretting. Maybe memories about you will wear off, but maybe it'll just stay there forever. I want it to stay. No matter how hard you made me cry, no matter how many pieces you made my heart broke into, I love you -- still. Maybe that's just for now, but who knows right? I really love being around you. You make me feel for once cared for and needed. You have a life to live and I have mine, let's just pause this story and start a new one. Maybe someday continue the old one.

No comments:

Post a Comment