Thursday, September 10, 2009

My first priority.

First, I would like to say sorry to Mama for all the lies and all those times I ever cheat on you. I know I've been wrong and I know I've been bad. I know shouldn't have done all that and embarrassed you in such ways.

Second, to Abah for every fighting back everything you said. You may accuse me and say stuffs about me that made me just think that I don't belong in this family. I regret my mistakes and I realize what I did wrong. I am trying to change, so please don't push me too far. Don't say I'm not trying hard enough.

And lastly, to siblings I could always count on. You've been struggling to understand me and make sure I won't turn out like any of you. I know I'm the one to blame. Life has been hard, gimme some time. I'm trying my best.

You know how it's hard for me to cope with changes, so don't mind me if I get too ego or emo-shits. I miss going out anytime I want to, just laughing and crapping with people I wish to be with right now. Loved ones, I miss the most at this very moment. Day and night I think back of all the times I was half free from this chaotic situation. But I guess I'll just have to sacrifice all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment