Thursday, September 10, 2009

Longing.

It's been a year plus I haven't felt being loved, cuddled, hugged and kissed by someone that can make me get butterflies in my stomach. It's been long enough I haven't got good morning texts and sweet goodnight wishes just before I go to sleep. It's been long since I last had someone care about me as much as he would care about his self. It's been long since I had a real hug, a sincere hug that is. It's been long since I've been in love, it's been long since I last day dream in class about only ONE person. Texting all day long, hours of phone calls, sharing and caring, loving and giving, loyal and trust. I miss all that, but at the same time, i hate taking the risk. If only there was someone who could make this feeling go away. Please, i mean please take my hand and let me have a love story of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment