Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It kills me.

Somebody accused me of the things I never thought of, would happened to myself and I didn't do, obviously? And it happens to be - A friend of mine.

No, I don't blame you girl, not even close.

It pains me to know that your family (a mother, a brother) keeps calling me and accused me this and that without even care to know what I'm feeling, what I'm going through. They never tend to listen to me, from my side. Is it fair? They could at least just listen. That's it. Why is it so hard for them to just listen. I don't understand, really I am. I thought they're mature enough to think what's right and what's wrong. But sadly, they act like an immature kid. Sorry for being rude but they've crossed my limit.

Just so you know girl, I've been through even worst than this. Well, it reminds me of Amir Syahmi's family - who happens to did the same thing to me, back in 2003.


You lost your special something. It hurts you real bad.
Girl, I know how it feels. I've beeen there.


But, tell me;
What does that have to do with me, hmm? :'(

1 comment:

  1. chill babe, thing happend, and we can't turn back time, want it or not, we must faced it... i know it's really hurt coz i'm feel it to, goin to miss u babe... i really hope that things going turn back like we all used to be... =(

    ReplyDelete