Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Budak mengada.

The name is Syafiq Hasnan, but I call him pumpkin. Why is this blog specially for him? Because it's my blog and I want to, not only that, because he's a loser and he has this weird interest which is making me blush. I told you he's a loser. But who cares, he still means a lot. We've been texting and we've been sharing laughs and thoughts, hope to meet him up soon. Every morning, he'll be the first person to text me/I'll text, I have no idea why, I guess he's just addictive. Well, he knows the exact words to say when I'm feeling down and to make a girl feel so proud. That's his specialty, making me smile all through the day. We've known each other less then a month, but I can talk to him as if I've known him all my life. How great can he be? :)


ps: Well, I think you're so lame when you say you're cute to yourself. But at the same time, I can't help but wanna bite you and melt inside. *poke and runs away*

1 comment:

  1. tyvm atilia. u kenot accept that cute is the best word to describe me kan? haha

    ReplyDelete