Monday, August 3, 2009

Knock me down.

The way he holds my hand in the car reminds me of you, July 14th. I don't know. Suddenly it popped out of my mind. The feelings are different. I feel as if you're there with me. I swear. I know I need to stop all this. I know I need to stop comparing you and them. But I just can't.

Remember when I told you this: "No one can ever takes the place where you stand in my heart, now and forever." I really meant it. When I say forever, I mean it. You know me well, now don't you?

I love you with all of my heart. You're irreplaceable and I'm not just saying this. It's true and you know it. There's just no one in this world that gets me like you do. Well yeah, I know nothing lasts forever and nobody knows if we're gonna be together that long. Those fights made us even closer to each other.


I miss you.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment