Thursday, October 22, 2009

Waiting.

You said you needed time to see if you could find it in yourself to work on our problems together. Well dude, we’ve been broken up for about 2 years and 5 months -- now I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but this indeed has been a long time. I hope you don’t expect me to still be waiting on you or even to still be holding on to thoughts of maybe someday in the future being with you again because honestly, I might still care about you but I could not forget all this waiting bullshit you put me through. Of course I’m sorry for all the things I’ve done to you as well but that doesn’t necessarily mean you had to get even, I thought it was all about being the bigger man in certain situations. I guess not. It was fun while it lasted, I suppose you can say it was both our fault. The only difference with that is, I’m willing to admit it and you my friend, you cannot.

No comments:

Post a Comment