Sunday, October 18, 2009

Run.

I wish I could sit here and write about how in love I am or how happy he makes or how we’re taking it slow and letting things fall into place, but I’d be lying. I’m running away from love for about the 1000th time in my life. Having no patience and being deathly afraid to trust anyone is not the formula for a healthy relationship. Its probably a curse. I have so much love to give, but I’ve never let anyone stick around long enough to give it away. In this world where loyalty is more scarce than oil, it's hard for me to believe that there’s anyone out there who can make me feel secure. Someone who can make me motivate me, love me, and cherish all that I have to offer. I suffer from the worst inferiority complex known to man and I don’t see any relief in sight. I think there’s better for any person who deals with me on a romantic level. My mind works against me sometimes, or maybe its the conditioning that has been imposed upon me since birth. I try not to believe everything I think, but when you don’t trust anyone your mind is all you have. Something has got to give though.

No comments:

Post a Comment