Sunday, October 18, 2009

Roadblock.

I’m not sure there’s anything that could possibly heal this situation right now. I’ve devised little plans inside of my head. I need a way to forget about you. Clearly, you have moved on. It’s impossible that something would not remind me of you. Everything screams your name, even if it shouldn’t. It does. I should not feel this way. This isn’t mutual.

This is a lot more difficult than I expected it to be. I am stuck. You are standing in the road. I need you to move. I have to be on my way.

Take a deep breath. Let it go. I’m letting you go.

There’s one thing I want to say, so I’ll be brave. You were what I wanted. I gave what I gave. I’m not sorry I met you. I’m not sorry it’s over. I’m not sorry there’s nothing to save.

No comments:

Post a Comment