Monday, October 5, 2009

Pathetic.

How dare you text me that shit? And me thinking it was something super very important and as a good friend, I wanted to be there for you. Because yes I do care, but when I say “I care about you” and that doesn’t mean I still have feelings for you. And obviously you mistaken my kindness for affection. Honestly, I felt so stupid how could I have not seen your REAL intentions. Tricking me, oh how foolish I was to think you really needed a friend. Well, as for your jedi-mind tricks -- they won’t fool me anymore. And the sad thing is, I don’t think I’ll ever believe you when you say you really need me anymore. So, that sucks for you, it really does. You can thank your selfishness.

OH And yes! For once, a post about you. Happy now?

Selfish jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment