Monday, October 19, 2009

Looking back.

Yes, I'm looking back at the girl I was a year ago, there are so many things I wish I could’ve told her. She needed to know that she was worth more than he made her out to be. She wasn’t getting half of what she giving to someone and she was trying way too hard to make him happy. I would’ve told her to never let someone change you, regardless of how much they claim to love and care about you. I would’ve said to be confident in who you are, you are beautiful inside and out. You were never the bad person causing the problems or fights, ever. You were never a bad person at all. I wish I could’ve told her to notice the sad look on your best friends face when you talked to her, how she could easily see your hurting heart and how unhappy you were. She knew he was hurting you more than you did. I would tell her that people are going to stab you in the back and do things just to cause problems in your life and that they aren’t worth your tears or hate. But most of all, I would tell her to run. Run as fast and far away as possible because in order to be happy you need to be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment