Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'm over it.

Can we just skip this dating stuff? Because I think I am completely “over it”. I’m tired of the ditching, the bad conversation, the awkward goodnights, and everything else that goes along with it. I’m only eighteen and I’m tired of it. It’s just not my cup of tea. I want to go straight to the in-love-deal. I’m sure these thoughts seem typical of someone my age, so juvenile, so uneducated, so quick to be bitter or cynical. I’m defending my opinion again. I shouldn’t have to do that. I won’t do that. Not anymore.

I need to start a serious workout get up/plan/deal. Something to keep me going, motivated, something that will keep me looking forward to another thing. I don’t know what I’m trying to articulate here and I apologize for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment