Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm not supposed to.

How can I possibly feel this way? I was doing so fine. So so fine. I was happy, I moved on, I knew I was completely over you. You stopped flirting, I stopped caring. I forgave you for the past. We started talking again. A lot more than we ever used to. I was able to carry on a conversation with you. I became your friend again. I knew it was better this way. I got to know you more. The real you. Not the person hidden behind all those pretty words you used to give me. I talked to you about my new crush, you talked to me about yours. You started showing your true personality. I stopped liking him. I started liking you again. I had a feeling you started liking me again too. I wasn’t right. You didn’t stop liking her, not for one minute. I listened to all your stories about her. I realized you really like this girl. She started ignoring you. You became really sad. As bad as it made me feel, I still helped you through it. I gave you advice. You thanked me. I wanted to be more than friends again. I still want to be more than friends again. I never told you, I never will. I’m not supposed to feel this way. I’ll stop. Eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment