Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Be mine?

All I ever want is to show you how much I love you. I want to take your hand in my hand. I want to show you the places I go so I can think and the movies I watch. I want to show you all of the things I’ve written. I want to show you how beautiful certain people are and just how great it is to be a weird little mess. I want to show you that it’s okay not to believe and it’s okay not to be afraid to die. I want to show you how to breathe slowly and feel your own heartbeat. I want to show you that I’m not like everyone else you meet, that I’m not worried about what they worry about. I want to show you just how thrilling it is to jump off of high surfaces and run with your eyes closed tight. I want to show you that it’s lovely walking in the rain, letting rain drops run over your exposed skin and feel them drip off the tip of your nose. I want to show you how much I love people and no matter how worked up I get, I've come to realized that I am so insignificant. I want to show you what it’s like to run wild and laugh your ass off in public. I want to show you how people look at me and how they talk to me. I want to show you how I move day to day and the things I wear. I want to show you my face, without makeup. I want to show you my life, but..


I have no idea who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment