Sunday, September 6, 2009

Tired.

Why do I always fall for the wrong guys. I mean, every time I realize I'm falling for someone, in the middle of it, there's always a giant thick, really thick wall in the middle of us. I don't know, maybe my imaginations just a bit off. People used to tell me that all-the-time when I was younger.

Well for example, when I think I'm falling for someone suddenly bam, he has a girlfriend or bam, he's in love with a bitch who ruined my life. Mhm yeah, stuffs like that.

It's just bloody annoying and when I see my sister/brother, friends or my cousins happy with their soul-mates, it makes me think. I mean I want that, I want the exact same thing.

Cut the money, cut the looks. It's just me and him, us.
Just us, nothing else matters.

But every time I say something about it, one of them will eventually say "good things happen to those who wait" or
"wait for your turn. Mister right is just around the corner". Eek! like what the hell, how long do I have to wait and how long is this corner cause trust me, I can't even see his shadow from where I'm standing. *sighs. Maybe, I'm just jealous of them and they're so happy. No, not maybe, I am jealous of them. It's just, sometimes I want to end just one day with a smile on my face. No problems, no mistakes. Almost even perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Baby you shouldn't be looking. He will come to you. Stop searching and life would be SOOO much easier. Haha. K k k? ily!

    ReplyDelete