Tuesday, September 29, 2009

More than anything.


This is for you, my closest blood. The one person I can tell my soul to, who can relate to me like no other, who I can laugh with to no extent, who I can cry to when times are tough, who can help me with the problems of my life. Never have you turned your back on me or told me I wasn’t good enough or let me down. I don’t think you know what that means to me. You have gone through so much pain and you still have time for me and I love you for listening even when you’re dying inside. And I look up to you because you’re strong, and caring, and beautiful, even though you don’t think you are. And I hope you know that I’m always here to listen to your never-ending-stories, laugh and cry and help in all the ways that I can, and I will try to be at least half the friend, the cousin you are to me. I hope you know I would not be the person I am today without you, girl.

P.S - Thanks for being the person who’s always believed in me, who’s always understood, who’s always accepted me, who’s always cared. I love you to bits -- forever and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment