Sunday, September 27, 2009

The hunt for yours.

Sometimes I feel angry without there being a reason. I hate myself for feeling this way for acting the way I am now. I miss being me, instead of emotionally charging someone with my confusion and my goddamn pain. I wonder if I could change which I ain't able to be as one of you.

Sometimes I wish my heart wouldn't hurt so much from betrayal, from all the lies you've created and from all the threat. What did I do to deserve as such? Have I sinned not as much as all of you? Why am I the one chosen to be treated this way? I could not understand -- never.

Why can't I be happy? I don't want to be a Malay. I never grew up knowing to be one, seriously. I have an American spirit in me -- living how they taught me to be. Is it my wrong doing for such upbringing? Tell me straight. Please.

I should be angry, for its your fault. Why I can't live my life as I want it. I could not understand.
Isn't it mine?
Isn't it mine to shape and learn?
Isn't that what life is all about?

I wish I could meet you one day,
if you ain't a coward to tell me the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment