Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fever.

I'm not feeling well. :'( I know I have to get some rest, lying on a bed and rest and rest and yes rest again. But, would it make any difference? No? Yes? I rather sit here, onlining and listening to some good music that can make me happy. I used to think that people who claim that they're sick but they end up onlining and post a comment to others telling how much they suffer from fever is such an immature kiddo. You demam tapi boleh online berjam-jam lamanya eyy. But, I myself did that. Lol, no offence!

I did not post a comment to the whole world and tell them how much I'm going to die soon and what not. I'm just posting a status to let them know. Hehehe. :P But, I don't need any sympathy yeah, as if it's going to cure me sooner or later? Syioh.

I tried to rest myself, take a nap or something but I can't. It succeed only for 2 hours then I'm so fresh, I mean, my eyes. I can't go out since I'm broke and Abah won't let me go out of course lah kan because I'm sick. So what did I do to kill the boredom out of me, I watch tv while onlining.

I'm craving for seafoooooddddddd! =( Can anyone make a bowl of bubur seafood for me? Haha, bubur je lah boleh telan, ish!

No comments:

Post a Comment