Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Reminiscing.

It has been 11 months 9 days since you've left me.
What's left of me is what you've made of me.

You've left footprints in my heart. it's hard to erase. I couldn't find the cure. if only you knew how hard to still standing alone and pretend that everything's fine and fake a smile in front of my friends. I thought you're different from others. but I've definitely made a wrong conclusion. you're just the same, a little bit here and there. you showed me the real you, beginning the year of 2008. everything's changed.

The picture of you and me hung on the wall in Kampung Baru, it's still there. Looking at me everyday as if trying to give me false hope, just so that I'd think nothing has happened and you'd text me at night.

I don't go pass by the station anymore because that's the place we used to hang, having a silly fight, we kissed, we teased each other and etc. I don't go to Mc Donalds in Masjid Jamek because that's where we eat our lunch all the time. I don't go to A&W in Petaling Jaya, it's where we had our hot dogs and floats with Dique and Taufiq. I don't go a place called Shamelin Perkasa, it's where we first date, after 3 months of been separated. I don't go to Rupee Club, Bar Blonde and Modjo anymore, that's where we go clubbing with your friends. I don't go to the stall along the road at Kampung Baru, near the station because that's where we eat laksa, "kuey teow goreng tengah-tengah" and ais kepal all the time. I didn't order Maggie Sup anymore because it reminds me of you, who helps me to kacau-ing the food or else I won't eat it. I don't smoke Marlboro Light because it reminds me of you. I don't listen to It's Not Over by Chris Daughtry because that is the song you sang to persuaded me back of be with you again on September 2007.

Just so that I would forget. But the problem is, I can't forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment