Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Perfect stranger.

we were both fourteen years old tau that time, and we became friends after getting to know each other. it was like sort of le, one of those, "love at first sight" *ececeh. kind of things for both of us, and we soon began hanging out a lot lah together, studying for mid year and tests. then, grabbing a bite to eat, catching a movie with friends, i mean other friends pun ikut.

we discovered we had so much in common, itu ini semua agak a lebih kurang sama je semua tau -.-, and i was convinced this guy was "the guy". he was everything, yes EVERYTHING, i wanted in a boyfriend. hah!

things felt so riigghhtt. that i thought my feelings were mutual. while nothing had happened to indicate we were more than friends. what a pity :/ i felt very clearly that's where we were going, so when i confessed to him how i felt one rainy day. it was rainy day tau that evening, he didn't even respond the way i'd hoped, and there, hmm, i was really really crushed.

i was really disappointed, and i felt hopeless, so cam pergi habis credit call my best friend ni tau. then then, my best friend explained that he did like me, it's just that, he had just gotten out of a relationship and he didn't want to go there again. well in the same time, he told me that he still liked me a lot and wanted to continue spending time together. well hmm, i couldn't do it. i knew i'd never be able to just, "hang out" as friends, oh just friends, knowing that i felt something more yeah more than he did for me. (can you guys imagine it?)

I still remember a crush of mine who broke my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment