Saturday, July 11, 2009

My brace face.

I want to meet him. I want to have a deeper conversation with him. I want to make him laugh. I want to know him personally. I want to exchange Skype addresses with him. I want him to remember me. I want to be running on his mind. I want a "bear hug" from him. I want to walk in Orchard Road with him. I want to get miss calls from him. I want to get emails from him. I want to have a date with him. I want him to give me a piggy back ride. I want him to be excited with the things I've (will) accomplished. I want to ride a cable car with him. I want to spark up his life. I want to follow him to work in Singapore. I want to kill everyone who likes him. I want him to visit me in Kuala Lumpur. I want to have a vacation with him and this two lovebirds, Iidreen and Naz. I want him to read this blog. I want him to follow me on Blogspot. I want him to realize that he is my soulmate. I want an album dedicated to me. I want him to make all of this happen.


Oh, my nerdy brace face. I hate you for existing. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment